As we all deal with the challenges that the coronavirus quarantine brings, please know that C&S is fully operational and here to help. Here are a few of our practice areas that we believe may be helpful to you and your business:Read more
Cain & Skarnulis has represented national homebuilders, developers, engineers and architects, contractors and subcontractors, and inspectors, as well as homeowners.
Charlie Cain grew up working in the construction business—his dad was a homebuilder—and he has a deep passion for handling and resolving construction disputes. We have also advised owners of their rights in construction projects and have litigated meritorious construction defect claims on their behalf. We have handled cases involving:
- Litigation involving virtually every type of commercial and residential construction defect claim, from minor matters to major structural defect claims
- Payment and performance bond claims, and lien claims
- Defective product claims
- Claims involving mold and water intrusion
- Engineering error and omission claims
- Warranty claims, both express and implied
- Land use and development claims
- Claims against professional inspectors
Cain & Skarnulis has assisted numerous construction companies and design professionals in drafting contract documents, contract review, and professional service agreements.