The firm is excited to announce it has opened an office in the Heart of the Rockies! We will be offering a full range of legal services to the thriving central Colorado community. The firm’s office is located at 101 N. F Street, Suite 206, Salida, Colorado 81201; 719-530-3011.Read more
Cain & Skarnulis has represented national homebuilders, developers, engineers and architects, contractors and subcontractors, and inspectors, as well as homeowners.
Charlie Cain grew up working in the construction business—his dad was a homebuilder—and he has a deep passion for handling and resolving construction disputes. We have also advised owners of their rights in construction projects and have litigated meritorious construction defect claims on their behalf. We have handled cases involving:
- Litigation involving virtually every type of commercial and residential construction defect claim, from minor matters to major structural defect claims
- Payment and performance bond claims, and lien claims
- Defective product claims
- Claims involving mold and water intrusion
- Engineering error and omission claims
- Warranty claims, both express and implied
- Land use and development claims
- Claims against professional inspectors
Cain & Skarnulis has assisted numerous construction companies and design professionals in drafting contract documents, contract review, and professional service agreements.